Monday, December 19, 2016

Money for nothing (well almost nothing....)

I have decided, since it's almost the beginning of a new year, I am going to keep track of how much "free" money I can accumulate in a year, see how much Christmas shopping I can do for "free" next year.

I belong to several cash back offer and survey programs (don't be fooled, some are crappy but the ones I belong to are legit and awesome!) including Checkout 51, Pinecone research, and survey lion and a few others, as well as store loyalty programs such as PC points, which gives me personalized offers every week and cash back on stuff I buy anyways!

The hardest part is cashing out and not spending it, so I will have to figure out how that is going to work!

Beginning next year (which really is only like a week and a half away!) I will post my accomplishments and see how much I can do!

If you haven't already, you should get the Checkout 51 app, it's available in Canada and the US and gives you  cash back for stuff you buy anyways, all you do is upload your grocery receipt!  Easy peasy!




No comments:

Post a Comment